- August 2012
- AHIP’s Marketplace features OpenConnect paper on The Importance of Workforce Productivity and Process Visibility to Unlock the Full Potential of your Workforce.
- May 2012
- Read the Forbes.com article How to Slow the Healthcare Value Leak discussing the waste, fraud and abuse associated with our US healthcare system and the extended impact the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act presents.
- February 2012
- Investor’s Business Daily Article Discusses How Medical Loss Ratio Is Affecting Insurers
OpenConnect CEO Points to Reducing Administrative Costs as One of the Biggest Challenges Insurers Face
- January 2012
- Greater Healthcare Payer Efficiency Through Process Intelligence and Workforce Analytics - By automatically capturing and measuring exactly what work is being done, how, and by whom, health insurers can introduce significant efficiencies.
- October 2011
- Dortch On IT principal analyst Michael Dortch concludes in his, “Business-Critical Decisions from ‘Gut Feel’ to Verifiable Trust” thought leadership report: “If you are a business decision maker who believes that data-defended decisions defy doubt and drive success, you and your colleagues should look closely at Comprehend from OpenConnect."
- September 2011
TechAmerica Foundation ‘Innovation Nation at Risk’ series focusing on how technology innovations can enable competitiveness in our economy publishes Edward M.L. Peter’s article on Workforce Productivity in Today’s Service-Based Economy.
- August 2011
“OpenConnect - a ‘big daddy’ of ABPD and more,” Bloor Research analyst Simon Holloway discusses OpenConnect and Comprehend and writes “OpenConnect Comprehend has an impressive set of capabilities that shows the company's pedigree and knowledge of their target market.”
- August 2011
“OpenConnect Enables Process Improvement,” Ventana Research analyst Richard Snow writes, “Comprehend supports a performance improvement cycle similar to that proposed by Ventana Research which is a process of understand (measure past and current performance), optimize (analyze what areas need improving) and align (initiate action to make sure improvements take place).
- March 30, 2011
Open Connect: Replacing Gut Instinct with Real-Life Data for Better BPM.
- March 23, 2011
OpenConnect Introduces Comprehend 6 Analytics Software
- February, 2011
The New Intelligent Enterprise
The MIT Sloan Management Review is running a series on “The New Intelligent Enterprise” . This series “… aims to understand how
management practice will be transformed by the newly emerging opportunities to capture, analyze and act on information".
A particular focus is on “How will the best organizations reinvent themselves to use technology and analytics to achieve novel
competitive advantage?” The Winter 2011 edition has a very interesting article that highlights what they believe to be critical
on the “New Path to Value”. Recommended reading!
- January 3, 2011
Nari Kannan’s New Frontiers in Business Intelligence blog post discusses OpenConnect Comprehend.
- November 30, 2010
Most economic forecasts have the US economy emerging from the slump by 2020. Edward M.L. Peters discusses his recovery proposal on The Hill’s Congress Blog
- November 18, 2010
Edward M.L. Peters discusses the current economic phenomenon that doesn’t play by the rules on The Hill’s Congress Blog
- February 2009
Im Wettbewerb punkten
- January 2009
Im Wettbewerb punkten
- January 2008
Breaking through with Business Process Discovery